Home page
Looking for a family physician
About Us
Contact Us


Please bring your valid health card with you to every appointment.
You will be asked to present it when checking in with the receptionist.

What if my health card is lost or stolen?

If your health card is lost, stolen or damaged please call the Sevice Ontario INFOline at 1-866-532-3161.

What if I've moved or changed my name?

You are required by law to inform the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care if you change your address.  If your address has changed, visit or call your local OHIP office or Service Ontario sites.  Please refer to the ministry website at http://www.health.gov.on.ca/en/public/publications/ohip/address.aspx for more options.

If the information shown on your health card has changed (e.g., change of name) you can visit your local Service Ontario Site.

What do I do when my health card expires?

When your health card expires you will need to visit Service Ontario to have your card updated.  When you receive your new card please bring it to your next visit so that the receptionist can update your information in our medical records.

Helpful Links/Additional Information.